First Assembly of God Church Tin Chak Nursery
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1)Class in the 2023/24 School Year
(A) Collection of Application Forms (No quota):
- Obtain from school in person
- Download from school website (http://www.tcn.faog.org.hk)
(B) Distribution and Return Period:
- Date: Whole year
- Time: 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.(Mondays to Fridays)
9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. (Saturdays)
(C) Application Procedures:
- Photocopy of the child’s birth registration record
- Photocopy of the child’s immunization record (cover and inner pages)
- 4 self-addressed stamped envelopes（4x9inches）with $2 stamp affixed
- $40 application fee payable upon appointment .(the application fee is non-returnable whether application is successful or not)
- No set quota for the application.
- Interviews will be conducted in 5 November 2022( parents please submit the application form before 24 October 2022; otherwise the interview should be re-arranged subject to the class vacancy. Notification will be sent by post for around 1 month. (before 3 December 2022)
(D) Format and Arrangement of Interview:
- To asses children ability, teacher will interact with students and parents.
- Only allow 1 parent accompany the child to participate the interview.
- If interviews are arranged for Non-Chinese Speaking(NCS)children, we will arrange interpretation service for applicants where necessary or allow parents to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
- Please contact us at 24863456 or email to email@example.com if interpretation/translation service if required.
(E) Admission Criteria:
- Children would be assessed based on performance in interview, such as courtesy, regulatory compliance and emotional performance, curiosity, activity involvement and participation and so on.
- For the admission application, priority will be given to the following situations:– The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in our school
– The applicant from families in need of long whole day classes(As the number of school places is limited, not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
(F) Registration Arrangements:
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023(Thursday to Saturday of “Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to us and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parent receive the letter by us and need to complete the registration procedures according to the specified date. Parents are required to submit the “RC”/ “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- The registration fee for 2023/2024 whole day class is $1500.(If the child concerned studies in our school, the registration fee paid will be refunded in August.)
Telephone no: 24863456 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2023/2024RC” to us during registration, we may not be able to complete registration for their child.Hence, parents are required to submit applicantion for the registration document to the EDB within the designated period.
- If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the “2023/24RC” for registration.
- Withdrawal Procedure -Parents must notify us in written before one month, in case the notice period less than a month, parents need to pay for the whole month tuition fee.
(G) References can be obtained from the following websites: